This Chocolate Fudge is this easiest fudge recipe you have ever seen and tastes amazing. It is full of creamy, decadent goodness that everyone loves.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 3 cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter or margarine
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 (12oz.) pkg. Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Line 9 inch square baking pan with foil or parchment with sides extending or the sides.
- Brush bottom and sides to lined pan with the melted butter
- Combine sugar, butter or margarine, and evaporated milk in 2 ½ quart sauce pan
- Bring to a boil over medium heat stirring contaantly (it'll burn if you aren't stirring it, don't skip that this step).
- Boil for exactly 4 minutes, as soon as it starts to boil, set your time, and CONTINUE STIRRING CONSTANTLY while it cooks.
- Remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips and marshmallow cream. Stir until combined.
- Add vanilla, and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared the pan.
- Let cool and set before cutting (about 30 minutes)
- To cut, pull out of pan by pulling up on parchment paper or foil, and slice with a sharp knife.
* Butter will burn more easily. Use margarine if you are a newer baker or if you tend to burn things
- I like the taste of butter in this recipe more than the margarine.
- I'll often make a batch and put it into 3-4 mini baking pans (the little bread pans) to give as a gift.
- Prep Time: 10
- Cook Time: 10
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 inch square
- Calories: 55
- Sugar: 8.8g
- Sodium: 4.4mg
- Fat: 2.1g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 5.3mg