Easy Chicken Skillet Nachos - a quick and simple nacho recipe made with chips, loads of cheese, beans, and more! Perfect for feeding a crowd at a Super Bowl party, or cooking a one-pan dinner!
- Tortilla chips, about 10 cups
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon water
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1 can black beans (15 ounce), drained and rinsed
- Diced tomato, green onions, black olives, and jalapenos
- Sabra Farmer's Ranch
- Sabra Classic or Spicy Guacamole
- In a large cast iron skillet (or other oven proof skillet) or a large rimmed baking sheet, spread tortilla chips in an even layer over the bottom. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the taco seasoning and water to your cooked shredded chicken and stir to combine. Add half of the shredded cheese, half of the chicken, half of the beans to the chips in the skillet. Add a second layer of chips to the skillet and top with the remaining cheese, chicken, and beans.
- Place the skillet in the hot oven to 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted. Remove the skillet from the oven and top with chopped tomato, green onions, black olives, and jalapenos. Serve with Sabra Greek Yogurt Farmer's Ranch, Sabra Guacamole, and salsa.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: easy nachos recipe, chicken nachos recipe, skillet nachos recipe, how to make the best nachos, homemade nachos recipe, easy party food recipe