Easy Cheesy Pizza Sticks are made with store-bought dough, pizza sauce, and cheese, and only take 20 minutes to make, start to finish. Whether you’re looking for a simple lunch or a delicious dinner, this pizza recipe is perfect for you!
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded whole-milk mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Pizza sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll crescent dough sheet on baking sheet and gently press to form an even rectangle.
- Spread 1/4 cup pizza sauce lengthwise across half of the dough. Sprinkle the mozzarella over the pizza sauce and arrange the pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Fold the dough in half lengthwise, gently pressing to seal the dough on the bottom and sides.
- Using a knife, cut through the dough into 12 even sticks.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese, garlic powder, basil, oregano, and salt, then brush over the top of the dough sticks.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until deep golden brown on edges. Cool for 5 minutes and serve with warmed pizza sauce for dipping.
- You can also used canned pizza dough, store-bought pizza dough, or around 8 ounces of my favorite homemade pizza dough.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pizza breadstick recipe, cheesy pizza breadstick recipe, easy pizza breadstick recipe, how to make pizza breadsticks, best pizza breadstick recipe, cheesy pizza sticks recipe, pizza snack recipes, pizza recipes