This cake batter fudge is just as fun as it sounds, and it's super easy! No candy thermometer needed! The perfect, simple treat to take to birthday parties.
- 2 cups white cake mix with sprinkles included (sometimes called Birthday cake or Funfetti on the box)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sprinkles
- Spray an 8 by 8 inch square baking dish with cooking spray and set side.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl add the cake mix and the powdered sugar and whisk to combine. Add all of the butter and the milk to the bowl but do not stir it in. Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Take the bowl out of the microwave and add the chocolate chips. Then stir stir everything in the bowl together. The mixture will be very thick. Stir until there is no powder left and the chocolate chips melt.
- Spread the warm mixture evenly into the bottom of your prepared pan. Use your hands or the bottom of a measuring cup to press and smooth the top down. While the mixture is still warm add the sprinkles to the top and press them lightly into the surface of the fudge so that they stick.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before cutting and serving. Store any left overs covered in the fridge.
- Prep Time: 10min
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade fudge recipe, easy party dessert idea, cake batter fudge recipe