You’ll love how quickly this marinated balsamic chicken comes together and how flavorful it is once grilled. This is a simple go-to chicken recipe you can make over and over again.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Using the flat side of a meat mallet, flatten chicken between two pieces of plastic wrap to about ½ inch thick. This helps the chicken to cook evenly.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish. In a bowl, stir together the remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken, turning to coat the chicken well. You can also marinade the chicken in a large zipper-topped bag.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 4 hours.
- Grill chicken, uncovered, over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165℉, turning and brushing with marinade once.
- I’ve had great luck cooking this chicken on the stove top and even baking it too. Don’t feel like you have to grill it, it’s great cooked with different methods.
- This recipe is really easy to scale up if you need to. It’s a good one to cook extra chicken and use it another recipe later in the week.
- Category: main dish
- Method: grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: balsamic chicken, chicken marinade, grilled chicken breast, how to cook grilled chicken, marinade for grilled chicken, chicken bread marinade recipe