You can’t beat a sweet cream cheese layer, raspberry pie filling, and a simple lemon sauce all rolled up in a super soft tortilla.
For the simple lemon sauce:
- 2 lemons
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tablespoons corn starch
For the cream cheese filling:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soften
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 can raspberry pie filling
- 8 Mission Super Soft taco-sized tortillas
- To make the simple lemon sauce, zest and juice both lemons. Reserve 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice for the cream cheese filling. Add the rest of the lemon juice (about 1/3 cup) and all of the lemon zest (about 4 teaspoons) into a small saucepan. In a small bowl combine the sugar and cornstarch and whisk to combine. Add the sugar mixture to the lemon juice and whisk to combine. Turn the heat on to medium. Allow the mixture to come to a boil, stirring often, and then boil for 3 minutes. Take the pan off the heat and allow to cool.
- To make the cream cheese filling simply beat the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon juice until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- To assembly the Creamy Raspberry Lemon Wraps warm the tortillas up according to package directions. Add a generous tablespoon of raspberry pie filling to the center and spread it from top to bottom, keeping it in a line down the middle. Add a tablespoon of the cream cheese filling and spread it on top of the raspberry pie filling. Roll the tortilla up and place the seem down on the plate. Repeat with an additional tortilla and place it on the plate next to the first. Drizzle 2 tablespoons of the simple lemon sauce over the top of the rolled tortilla and serve right away.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Roll Ups
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: sweet breakfast tortilla roll ups, easy breakfast recipe