Rich and Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing made with green salsa, mayo, and more that is perfect for your favorite taco salad or to add to nachos!
- 1 small can salsa verde (7 ounces or about 2/3 cup)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 a bunch cilantro
- Juice and zest from 2 limes
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons homemade taco seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to the jar of your blender, and blend until smooth.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a bit more salsa or a bit of buttermilk.
- If the mixture is too thin, add more mayo or even some sour cream.
- Serve on all the things.
- Store extras in an airtight container in the fridge (such as a mason jar with a lid).
- Use within 10 days.
- If you like a little heat, add a jalapeno with the seeds removed.
- If you like a lot of heat, add two whole jalapenos with the seeds. Blend it up and go!
- Category: Condiment
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cilantro lime, dressing, salad dressing, salad dressing healthy, salad dressing recipe, salad dressing homemade, best salad dressing,