Delicious collection of chocolate mint recipes to make for dessert whenever a mint chocolate craving hits!
Treat season is here in full force, and what better way to celebrate than with some chocolate mint recipes? Chocolate and mint are one of the most classic combinations (aside from my very favorite, chocolate and peanut butter), so it’s no wonder that the internet is teeming with chocolate mint recipes. As always, I am here to serve you, so I have taken the liberty to procure a list of the very best chocolate mint recipes in all of the world wide web. You’re so very welcome. Check out these chocolate mint recipes when you’re looking for something to bring to your holiday gathering this month – you (and your fellow party-goers) won’t be disappointed!
I’ve included some recipes from Bless this Mess (like mint chocolate dipped cookies, homemade thin mints, and homemade peppermint patties!) as well as recipes from around the web that looked delicious and fun. I can’t get enough of this combination and I know you are going to love all of these recipes.
Enjoy from my kitchen to yours! And do tell, what is your favorite mint chocolate recipe?!
1. Thin Mint Oreo Cups from Chelsea’s Messy Apron
2. Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream with Homemade Magic Shell from A Calculated Whisk
3. Homemade Peppermint Patties from Bless This Mess
4. Chocolate and Mint Whoopie Pie from Treats and Eats
5. Chocolate Mint Skillet Brownie from Baking a Moment
6. Mint Dipped Double Chocolate Cookies from Bless This Mess
7. Naughty & Nice Mint Mousse Brownies from The Crumby Cupcake
8. Mint Chip Brookie Cups from Two in the Kitchen
9. Homemade Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies from Bless This Mess
10. Sugar-Free Mint Chocolate Cheesecake Mousse from Sugar Free Mom
11. Mint Chocolate Chip Cake from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
12. Mint Chip Brownie Ice Cream Squares from Glorious Treats
13. Minty Rice Crispy Treats from Your Cup of Cake
14. Mint Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball from Mom on Timeout