Chicken Bacon Pasta Salad is our favorite pasta salad recipe that comes together in about 20 minutes, and the whole family loves it. This simple pasta side dish is what summer should taste like!
- 2 cups small dry pasta (about 8 ounces)
- 1 cup frozen peas, rinsed in warm water
- 1 cup tomato pieces
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cups cooked chicken, about 8 ounces
- 4 ounces cooked crumbled bacon
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until it is cooked al dente. Drain and rinse in cold water.
- Add the peas, cooked chicken, bacon, tomato and onion to the pasta.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, and ranch seasoning and stir to combine. Add to the pasta.
- Stir everything together until it is all well-coated. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve right away.
- Use whatever type of chicken you have. Grilled chicken breast, rotisserie chicken, or even crispy chicken strips from the freezer section will work here.
- Category: Side
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken bacon ranch pasta salad recipe, chicken pasta salad recipe, chicken bacon pasta salad recipe, summer salad recipes, best homemade pasta salad recipe, summer cookout side dish recipes