Today's 20 Very Cherry Recipes is celebrating all things early summer and spring! This recipe collection includes recipes for sweet cherries, sour cherries, and even the famous Maraschino cherry. There's a little bit of everything thing here and I know you are going to find something you'll enjoy. We weren't lucky enough to have fruit on any of our trees this year thanks to a super late frost, but that doesn't mean we won't be picking up a few cherries from the grocery store when they make their way to us.
20 Very Cherry Recipes
1. Cherry Limeade from Laylita's Recipes
2. Fresh Cherry Scone from Created by Diane
3. Cherry Fluff from Mom on Timeout
4. Shirley Temple Recipe from Bless This Mess
5. Chocolate Cherry Pancakes from Savory Simple
6. Cherry Limeade Popsicles from Lil' Luna
7. Cherry Crisp in a Jar from My Kitchen Addiction
8. Cherry Upside Down Cake with Almond Whipped Cream from Love Bakes Good Cakes
9. Vareniki with Cherries from Little Broken
10. Sweet Cherry Filled Buns from Natasha's Kitchen
11. Banana Split Bundt Cake from Inside BruCrew Life
12. Cherry Pie from Buns in my Oven
13. Chocolate Covered Cherry Bundt Cake from Cooking with Ruthie
14. Chocolate Cherry Hazelnut Snack Bars from One Lovely Life
15. Cherry Crumble from Bless this Mess
16. Cherry-Almond Upside Down Cake from Back to Her Roots
17. Sweet Cherry Waffles from Bless this Mess
18. Homemade Cherry Juice from Bless this Mess
19. Cherry Chip Cupcakes from Bless this Mess
20. How to Pit Cherries without a Cherry Pitter from Cafe Johnsonia
I'm hoping you were luckier than us and you have more cherries than you know what to do with! This post is for you... and pick a few cherries for me in return.
Enjoy! And have a great day.