This Cheater Brookies recipe, a mix of chocolate chip cookies and brownies, is the perfect treat to start off your summer! Plus, Brookies are a quick dessert made in under an hour.
- 1 family-sized box of brownie mix, plus everything on the back of the box that you need to make them (around 19.9 ounce box)
- 1 small package chocolate chip cookie mix, plus everything on the back of the box that you need to make them (around a 17 ounce bag)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Make the brownies according to the package directions and add them to the pan.
- Make the cookies according to the package directions. Add the cookie dough in chunky pieces to the top of the brownies (see pictures for example).
- Bake for 27-30 minutes until the cookies are nice and golden brown.
- I use a glass baking pan, baking time may vary if you use a metal pan.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: easy brookie recipe, brownie cookies mix, brownie and cookies, chocolate chip cookies and brownies