A simple DIY hummus platter is a beautiful addition to any party, or it can be a meal all on its own! And it couldn’t be easier to make!
I’ve been majorly into making beautiful boards/platters of really simple things lately, and I’m here to show you one of my favorites: a simple hummus platter!
Here’s what I love about a hummus platter:
- They are really pretty and so easy to put together.
- They can easily be adapted to meet dietary needs (perfect for a party!).
- Adults and kids alike enjoy the variety.
- You don’t have anything to cook, there’s not much prep besides cutting up a few veggies, and finger foods aren’t fussy.
- Can be an easy unofficial meal – perfect to munch on when dinner is going to be later, when friends drop by, or for girls’ night in with drinks (I recommend some strawberry rhubarb lemonade) and dessert.
I have been making some version of this same board over and over again the last few months and we just don’t get tired of it. This is the perfect thing to make when you want to have your girlfriends over for a night in (or a mom day-date/play date), when you are invited over to a party (so impressive), or when you have someone pop in unexpectedly and need a little something to munch on (truth be told, I’ve turned my veggie box into a hummus platter in no time when people show up). It’s light, it’s fresh, and it is oh so simple. What’s not to love?!