- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup Franks RedHot Original RedHot Sauce
- 1 Romain heart, chopped
- 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1 celery heart, leaves intact
- 4 Mission Super Soft Burrito-size tortillas
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Additional Blue cheese dressing and Franks Hot sauce for serving
- Heat a large nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Split the chicken breast in half as if you were butterflying it, but cut all the way through. The goal is to have two chicken breasts that are much thinner. Salt and pepper both sides of both pieces of chicken. Add the olive oil to the hot pan and when it starts to just barely smoke, add the chicken. Cook on the first side for 6-8 minutes until the chicken starts to get very golden brown in color. Flip the chicken over and repeat on the second side until the chicken is cooked through. Turn the heat off the pan and remove the chicken. Allow the chicken to rest on a plate for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes slice the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces. Put the sliced chicken back in the warm pan (without any heat to the pan) and add the hot sauce. Stir to combine and coat the chicken well.
- Mix 1/3 cup blue cheese dressing and the chopped Romain heart in a medium bowl to coat the lettuce well. You might need to thin the dressing with a bit of milk if it is extra thick. Cut the end off the celery heart and pick the smallest and most tender stalks out of the middle. Warm the tortillas according to the package directions.
- To assemble the wraps place one warm tortilla on a flat surface, add one forth of the dressed lettuce, a few celery stalks, one fourth of the chicken, a bit of crumbled blue cheese, and additional dressing and hot sauce to taste. Pull one end of the tortilla in and then roll from top to bottom, burrito-style and enjoy!
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stove-Top
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Wrap
- Calories: 274
- Sugar: 7.4g
- Sodium: 1940mg
- Fat: 9.8g
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Protein: 9g
- Cholesterol: 12.6mg
Keywords: Buffalo Chicken, Wrap, Lunch, Dinner, Tortilla