Grilled Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Chicken Skewers are a sweet and salty combination of crispy bacon and juicy chicken, grilled to sear in flavor. These chicken kabob-style skewers will be great at your next BBQ!
- 2 to 2.5 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 4 or 5 pieces raw bacon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Cut the chicken into 1.5 inch squares. Thread the bacon and chicken onto the skewers as illustrated, working at the top of the skewer and pushing the meat down as you go. The recipes will make 4 or 5 skewers total.
- Once you have all of the chicken and bacon onto the skewers sprinkle half of the brown sugar over one side of the raw meat.
- Preheat your grill to medium-high. Carefully place the skewers on the grill, brown sugar side down. Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar over the skewers and cook for 6 to 8 minutes. Flip the skewers over and cook for an additional 6 to 10 minutes, until the chicken reaches 165 degrees on an instant read thermometer.
- Remove the skewers from the grill when cooked and let them rest for 5 minutes. Serve right away while they are still hot.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken skewer recipe, chicken kabob recipe, how to make chicken skewers, grilled chicken recipe, bacon wrapped chicken recipe, grilled bacon wrapped chicken skewers