These easy breakfast biscuit sandwiches for a crowd are so simple to throw together for a brunch or if you have visitors, and they’re hearty and delicious!
- 12 eggs
- 1 pound ground sausage, cooked and crumbled
- 12 biscuits
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 slices of cheese, optional
- Cook the biscuits according to the recipe or can directions (we love this biscuit recipe). While biscuits are cooking, generously coat a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Break one egg into each cup. Lightly salt and pepper each egg. Top the egg with the crumbled, cooked sausage, and fill the cups evenly until you don’t have anymore sausage.
- Remove the biscuits when they are done, adjust the oven temperature to 350 degrees F., and put the muffin tin filled with eggs and sausage in the oven. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes, until the egg is cooked through. Cook it a little less if you like a runny yoke and a little more if you like the yolk firm.
- When the eggs are cooked to your liking, remove them from the oven, and allow them to cool for 2 or 3 minutes.
- To make the sandwich, split the biscuit in half, remove the egg and sausage by running a butter knife around the edge, and then stack them together. Add cheese if you’d like.
- Easy! Feed a crowd without breaking a sweat.
- Category: breakfast
- Method: bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: breakfast sandwich, sausage egg and cheese, cheese, biscuit