Blondies are like brownie’s fun cousin! A perfectly textured cookie bar with a soft middle and edges that are the best kind of crispy. Winning combo!
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups packed light brown sugar
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- Adjust oven rack to the middle position and preheat oven to 350℉.
- Lay 2 sheets of aluminum foil perpendicular to each other in a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan, and push foil into the corners and sides of the pan, with extra foil hanging over the edges of the pan. Grease foil.
- In a bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a second bowl, whisk sugar and melted butter together until combined. Add eggs and vanilla and whisk.
- Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
- Fold in pecans, semisweet chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Bake for 22 to 25 minutes, rotating pan halfway through baking, until the top is shiny and cracked and feels firm to the touch.
- Let blondies cool completely. Using foil overhang, lift blondies from the pan. Cut into bars and serve.
- Prep Time: 20
- Cook Time: 25
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make blondies, blondies recipe, blondie cookies bars, blondies