Peanut butter fudge that is made with marshmallow fluff and peanut butter chips. It is not only delicious and creamy but super easy to make!
- 3 cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter or margarine*
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 3 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 (7 oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Line 9 inch square pan with foil or parchment with edges extending over the sides.
- Brush bottom and sides of the lined pan with melted butter.
- Combine sugar, butter or margarine, and evaporated milk in 2 ½ quart sauce pan.
- Bring to full rolling boil over medium heat STIRRING CONSTANTLY.
- Boil for exactly 4 minutes (set your timer) CONTINUE STIRRING CONSTANTLY.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter chips and marshmallow cream. Stir until combined.
- Add vanilla, and stir to combine.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Let the fudge cool and set up before cutting.
- To cut pull the fudge out of pan by pulling up on parchment paper or foil that over hangs the edges.
- Store in an air-tight container.
- *Butter will burn more easily. Use margarine if you are a newer baker or if you tend to burn things.
- 3 cups peanut butter chips is just under 2 10 oz. packages.
- Category: dessert
- Method: stove top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: peanut butter fudge, peanut butter fudge recipe, marshmallow cream fudge, how do you make peanut butter fudge, easy peanut butter fudge recipe