Enjoy one of the best parts of camping right from the comfort of your own home with these delicious Air Fryer S’mores. No campfire needed!
- 2 graham crackers, broke in two pieces each
- 2 marshmallows
- 6 pieces of a Hershey's milk chocolate bar
- Place the 4 graham cracker halves in the bottom of your air fryer basket. Place a marshmallow on top of two and chocolate on top of two.
- Air fry at 375 degrees F. for 1-3 minutes or until the marshmallow is warm and lightly browned.
- Carefully remove from the air fryer and place one graham cracker with chocolate on top of one graham cracker with a marshmallow to make a sandwich. Repeat with other pieces.
- Enjoy right away.
- I've tested a few air fryers and some seem to blow air inside them more than others. If your air fryer keeps blowing the marshmallow off of the graham crackers, here's how to solve that issue: air fry the chocolate for 1 minute until melty and then stick the marshmallow on top of the chocolate and heat an additional 1-2 minutes. The melty chocolate can help the marshmallow stay on the graham cracker if you are running into the issue of it getting blown off.
- You can also cut the marshmallow in half and stick the sticky sides down onto the graham cracker to prevent them from moving aroud.
- Feel free to use the type of chocolate and marshmallows that you like and have on hand. We've even used other candy like Reese's cups with great success.
- Prep Time: 3 min
- Cook Time: 2 min
- Category: snack
- Method: air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to make a smore, smores in the air fryer, air fry smores, s'more in the air fryer, air fryer s'mores