The perfect fridge and pantry clean out! The after school snack tray is a great way to feed hungry kiddos and clear out some space in your kitchen.
- Assorted fruits
- Assorted vegetables
- Protein: boiled eggs, hummus, cheese, meat roll ups
- Carb: crackers, pita chips, pretzels
- Something fun: seasonal candies, chocolate chips, trail mix
- Arrange the fruit, veggies, and other items on a cookie sheet or serving tray.
- Let the kids eat right off the tray to their hearts desire.
- Not much of a real recipe, this is just a great way to clean out the produce drawer and little odds and ends. Use what you have.
- Store leftovers of your snack tray in a box in the fridge, and use it later to fill in a meal or to add to lunch boxes since it’s already prepped and ready to go.
- Category: snack
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: snack, snack tray, after school snack, healthy snack