These are made with almond butter, salted roasted almonds, and crushed pretzels. They are sweet but have some great crunchy and salty components that make them stand out from the crowd.
- 1 cup dry oats (I like 1/2 old fashioned oatmeal and 1/2 quick cooking)
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted salted almonds
- dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir to combine well. The mixture should be a bit sticky. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Use a spoon to scoop about a tablespoon of the cookie ball mixture into your hand. Roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture. This should make about 14 oatmeal energy balls.
- Store the balls covered in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for much longer.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bowl
- Cuisine: Snacks
Keywords: oatmeal, energy balls, healthy snack