Your snack game will never be the same once you try these no-bake oatmeal energy balls. And with eight flavor options, plus tips on how to make up your own, you definitely won’t get bored!
- 1 cup dry oats (I like 1/2 old fashioned oatmeal and 1/2 quick cooking)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir to combine well. The mixture should be a bit sticky. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Use a spoon to scoop about a tablespoon of the cookie ball mixture into your hand. Roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture. This should make about 14 oatmeal energy balls.
- Store the balls covered in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for much longer.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Bowl
- Cuisine: Snacks
Keywords: peanut butter energy balls, chocolate energy balls, healthy snack