If there were an awards ceremony for No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Balls, this Monster Cookie version would win the kids’ choice award. What is it about a few pretty little candies that gets them so excited?!
- 1 cup dry oats (I like 1/2 old fashioned oatmeal and 1/2 quick cooking)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup mini M&M’s
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- dash of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- In a medium bowl, add all of the ingredients and stir to combine well. The mixture should be a bit sticky. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Use a spoon to scoop about a tablespoon of the cookie ball mixture into your hand. Roll into a ball. Repeat with remaining mixture. This should make about 14 oatmeal energy balls.
- Store the balls covered in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for much longer.
Keywords: oatmeal energy balls recipe