This tasty and creamy 6-cup ambrosia fruit salad is the simplest thing to make and is forever a hit for kiddos and adults alike at any gathering!
- 1 cup canned pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 cup canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- In a large bowl, add the pineapple, orange, and coconut.
- Add the sour cream, and fold to combine.
- Add the mini marshmallows, and fold to combine.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- You can eat this right away, but I like to let it sit a minute. The sour cream has time to get sweet that way, and I like the softer texture of the marshmallows.
- Category: side
- Method: no bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 6 cup salad, ambrosia, fruit salad, easy, summer