These Five Minute Ranch Crackers are so very easy and so very addicting. I promise you won’t be able to stop at just one handful.
- 1 package oyster crackers
- 1 cups of oil (vegetable, olive, or canola)
- 1 tablespoon dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Worchestshire sauce
- Add the oyster crackers to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl mix the oil, dill, garlic and onion powder, and Worchestshire sauce together. Add the mixture to the crackers and stir to combine well. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes and then stir again. These improve with time so you can make them up to a day in advance.