A Chocolate Cookie Pie Crust that works great for simple cheesecake recipes and creamy pies. This cookie pie crust recipe is irresistibly good, and your family will love you for making it. Plus, you can snack on cookies while you work!
- 16 Oreo cookies, crushed into very small pieces
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together chocolate cookie crumbs and butter in a bowl until evenly combined. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch (4-cup) pie plate. You can use your fingers, a spoon, or the back of a measuring cup to do this.
- Bake crust on the middle oven shelf for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool.
Don’t use Double Stuf Oreos here; they just don’t work the same.
If you’d like to leave the crust unbaked, you can. Refrigerate for at least an hour before filling. The crust will be crumbly when you dish the pie and the flavor won’t be as rich as a baked Oreo crust.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chocolate cookie pie crust recipe, cookie pie crust recipe, how to make cookie pie crust, easy pie crust recipe, homemade pie crust recipe