A quick and simple Graham Cracker Pie Crust that is great for simple cheesecakes and creamy pies. This oven-baked pie crust recipe is so flaky and delicious. Who doesn’t love a good cream pie now and again?
- 1 1/4 cups finely-ground graham cracker crumbs (about 1 sleeve of crackers)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a bowl until evenly combined. Press mixture evenly onto bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch (4-cup) pie plate. You can use your fingers, a spoon, or the back of a measuring cup to do this.
- Bake crust on the middle oven rack for 10 minutes, then remove and let cool.
If you’d like to leave the crust unbaked, you can. Refrigerate for at least an hour before filling. The crust will be crumbly when you dish the pie and the flavor won’t be as rich as if it were baked.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: graham cracker pie crust recipe, how to make pie crust, flaky pie crust recipe, quick pie crust recipe, thanksgiving dessert recipe