Easy healthy perfect strawberry frozen yogurt that takes 5 minutes to make.
- 4 cups frozen strawberries
- 3–4 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice of one lemon
- Add all of ingredients to the bowl of a large food processor and process until smooth, about 5 minutes. Serve right away. If you like a more firm frozen yogurt transfer the strawberry mixture to an air-tight container and allow to freeze for about 2 hours before serving.
- Store leftovers in an air-tight container for up to a month.
- You can add more honey if you’d like a sweeter frozen yogurt.