These quick and easy 3 Ingredient No Bake Muesli Bites are made with tropical muesli, almond butter and honey. They’re tasty oatmeal bites that can be an on-the-go breakfast or a healthy afternoon snack!
- 1 Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Tropical Muesli cup, 2.12 ounce
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- dash of cinnamon, pinch of salt, and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract, optional
- Open the cup of muesli and add the almond butter and honey (and any extras that you want, such as the cinnamon, salt, or vanilla). Stir well to combine.
- Place the muesli mixture in the fridge and let it chill for 10-20 minutes.
- After the mixture has chilled, roll it into balls and enjoy.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: muesli recipe, easy breakfast recipe, easy healthy breakfast recipe, easy healthy breakfast, healthy breakfast recipe, easy healthy snack, oatmeal recipe, energy balls, energy balls recipe