15 Unique Hot Cocoa and Eggnog Recipes is a post that's sure to warm your cold hands today. I've collected everything from traditional drink recipes to cakes, cookies, and oatmeal featuring the classic flavors of hot cocoa and eggnog. I've never made homemade eggnog before but it's definitely on my bucket list. I love the normal store-bought stuff, and we all know how much better homemade is! And when you have chickens in your backyard eggs aren't something in short supply.
Enjoy and thanks so much for being here.
1. Eggnog Smoothie from Foraged Dish
2. Eggnog Hot Chocolate from Peanut Butter and Peppers
3. Non-Alcoholic Eggnog from A Sweet Pea Chef
4. Copycat Starbucks Hot Chocolate from My Frugal Adventures
5.Eggnog Meltaways from The Recipe Critic
6. Mexican Hot Chocolate from She Saved
7. Eggnog Pound Cake from Chocolate Chocolate and More!
8. Hot Chocolate Mix from Creative Cain Cabin
9. Eggnog French Toast from Domestic Fits
10. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate from A Beautiful Mess
11. Pumpkin Spiced White Hot Chocolate from Tatertots and Jello
12. White Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Living Well Spending Less
13. 2 Ingredient Egg Nog Ice Cream from Bless this Mess
14. Cinnamon Egg Nog Oatmeal from Wholefully
15. Homemade Hot Cocoa Mix from Bless this Mess
Vegan Hot Chocolate from Allergy Awesomeness