These 15 Perfect Popsicle Recipes will keep you cool all summer long! They're easy, delicious, and more refreshing than anything on a hot and humid day!
15 Perfect Popsicle Recipes
These popsicles are just the thing you need to get you through the week and a little baby in my arms is just the thing I need to get me through the week too. I'm due tomorrow and to say that I'm ready is an understatement! I'm so very excited. Graham, Issac, Jacob, Mark, and Jonathan are the current contenders in the name department though I'm still having a hard time deciding. I guess I just need to get a good look at him before I commit!
Enjoy and wish me luck! I'll keep you posted on the baby front. If you are on Instagram I'm sure that's where the big announcement will go first. Have a great week you all.
How long does it take to freeze popsicles?
Popsicles need to freeze for 3 hours or overnight, until they're completely hard.
What can I use instead of Popsicle molds?
If you don’t have popsicle molds you can use a variety of other things to make them. You can use mini paper or plastic cups, ice cube trays or I have even seen them done in small yogurt containers.
How do you store homemade Popsicles?
The most simple option is to store them in a plastic freezer bag or airtight container. Easy peasy.
1. Watermelon Popsicles from Cooking Classy
2. Mexican Strawberry Popsicles from The Missing Lokness
3. Cherry Banana Greek Yogurt Popsicles from Vanessa Baked
4. Greek Yogurt Popsicles from Dessert for Two
5. Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles from Anncoo Journal
6. Vanilla Ice Cream Popsicles from iFOODreal
7. Coconut Water & Berry Popsicles from Lynsey Loves Food
8. Cherry Almond Popsicles from A Classic Twist
9. Natural Strawberry Cocount Popsicles from Sweet 2 Eat Baking
10. Rainbow Trail Mix Popsicles from The Baking Robot
11. Funfetti Creamsicle Popsicles from Studio DIY
12. Quick and Easy Peach and Pineapple Popsicles from Bless this Mess
13. Strawberry Banana Popsicles from Bless this Mess
14. Lime in the Coconut Popsicles from One Lovely Life
15. Peaches and Cream Popsicles from Bless this Mess
Other Frozen Treats to Try
- Cheesecake Ice Cream Recipe
- Red, White, and Blue Popsicles
- Easy 3 Ingredient Watermelon Granita
- Orange Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- Fresh Peach Ice Cream
- Cereal Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- No Machine Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream
- Fresh Mint Ice Cream
Stay cool friends. And if you need even more popsicle recipes, check out my Blueberry Chia Popsicles and Easy Healthy Rainbow Popsicles.
lynsey | lynseylovesfood
Thanks for including me in this awesome list!!! xo
Vanessa @ VanessaBaked
Congrats on the new baby! All those baby names sound great.
All of these popsicles look perfect! Thank you for including my Cherry Banana Greek Yogurt Popsicles!
Love all the pop recipes! Thank you for sharing mine! Wish you all the best with the baby!
All of those look super refreshing! Best of luck with the baby, love the name Graham! What about Grant?
These look divine! Where did you get your popsicle molds? I've been looking for a while with no luck. There aren't many stores around us that we get to on a regular basis. Thanks! Good luck on the delivery! Congrats on a new baby!
These are two molds that I have that I love (the second one it what most people would want). I also have some from the dollar store as well as Ikea! They all seem to work fine... it just depends on if you have preferences on things. I like that second one a lot because it just uses normal wood popsicle sticks that I can throw away and not worry about finding in the sandbox to reuse. It's kind of big in the freezer though. Happy shopping!
These look delicious even though we are in the middle of winter in NZ. All the best for a smooth delivery and fingers crossed for a 'due date' arrival 🙂