Fresh green beans are one of my all time favorite garden vegetables! They are just so simple and so delicious. I have a whole row of them in the garden this year and they are just starting to come on (though I’ve yet to pick our first batch to eat!). Garden fresh beans are always so tender if you remember to pick them when they are about as thick as pencils. They’ll start getting tough if you leave them on the plant much longer than that, but those bigger beans are okay to can with.
13 Simple Recipes for Fresh Green Beans
1. Crispy Prosciutto Wrapped Balsamic Green Beans from Wicked Spatula
2. Fresh Green Beans with Butter and Bacon from Bless this Mess
3. Green Beans with Almonds from Fashionable Foods
4. Farmstand One Pot Wonder from Bless this Mess
5. Coconut Green Beans and Peas from ImPECKable Eats
6. Lemon and Garlic Green Beans from Peanut Butter & Peppers
7. Blistered Teriyaki-Ginger Green Beans from A Farmgirl’s Dabbles
8. Mediterranean Style Green Beans from Fool Proof Living
9. Oriental Green Beans from Oh My Dish
10. Green Beans and Chanterelle Mushrooms from Jo Cooks
11. Honey Mustard Green Beans from Kiku Corner
12. Green Bean, Cashew Nut, and Coconut Salad from Always Hungry
13. Roasted Lemon Garlic Green Beans from My Purple Spoon
Enjoy from my kitchen to yours. And do tell, what is your favorite garden vegetable?!