Too many things have taken precedence over blogging today, so you are stuck with a teaser-post.
I’m completely in love with the new camera. Taking pictures used to be a full-on production. I didn’t have a table in the kitchen where the light is best, so I would get out two buckets, a board, and a tripod just to snap a picture. I did it with only mediocre results in the end.
Now I’m living the life with a beautiful kitchen and a fancy camera. I plopped a few brownies on a plate, set them on the bar, and snapped a few pictures. Here is one picture straight off of the card (no editing at all!):
Isn’t that amazing!? Mmmm. I’m hungry just looking at them. Now that I have a camera all ready to go, I killed the computer I was using (half the reason blogging didn’t happen very well today). So now if I can just get a computer figured out, I’ll really be in great shape.
Don’t worry, I’ll share this recipe with you later.
Here are a few questions I’ve been mulling over-
1. What is a good general purpose lens for a Nikon? I have a 40mm and 50mm, but feeling like I need something with a range.
2. Is there a certain lens that people who take lots of house pictures use? I looked on Young House Love to see what they use and they didn’t specify a lens.
3. I got my first payment of $1.66 for blogging this month! I think it would be fun to do a monthly income report to show you all what is working and what isn’t. What do you think? Boring or fun? I wish more people would do this. I’m always so curious about what other people are making.
4. I need some kind of killer chore/reward/punishment/incentive board all wrapped in one for young kids. I haven’t seen anything that I like and I just haven’t come up with my own. I’m struggling to get my kids to help me (May wouldn’t even bake with me today, weird), and I’m sick of time-outs. We all need something fresh, soon!
5. How can I improve this blog? I feel like I’m working my tail off and not growing like I could be. How can I get more people here and keep them here?
6. How did you find me? Why are you here? What makes you stay? I wish everyone who stopped by had to fill out a survey. :)
7. How do you feel about watermarks? Should I start adding something now that my photography rocks (har har)? I just can’t imagine someone knowing that I exist, let alone stealin’ the goods. It may be better to take a few precautions though?
Well that’s all. Thanks for reading. I sure like you.